Tuesday 24 January 2012

I FEEL BAD
I feel bad, I feel worst, I feel refused, I feel dead.
When I see you going far, when I see you behaving hard.
When I listen to those words, so real, so tough, so foul, so rough.
I feel disgust, I feel little dark, I feel mum, so much edgy, and so much discard.
When can I say something? My words useless, my presence worthless.
As I am no where stand, no significance and no existence.
Feel like a broken tree, a broken bloom, a broken woman and an unborn heart.
Am I supposed to bear that, do you really think that?
Should I still love you? Should I still think you?
What did you give me? What have you got?
What makes you so different? What you are?
I am pretty, I am beautiful. I am perfect, I am wonderful.
I am kind, I am real, I am human, and I am liberal.
You still think I am obsessed, you still think I am depressed.
You really don’t know the real mean of the love.
You never had it, you never got it and when I am here to tell you that
You going far, you behaving hard.
When I listen to those words, so real, so tough, so foul, so rough.
I feel bad, I feel worst, I feel refused, I feel dead.
My words useless, my presence worthless.
I am looking you from far, now I am completely dead, I am completely
hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment